From: Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@fgn.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 10:45:08 -0700
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: page addy nt working

Re: Colin,
Re:
Re: I'd bet that you have A. sp. Schwarzkinn/Black-chin. This is what Mike J. has pictured on his web site. They
Re: differ from cacatuoides by having a lateral band that does not extend into the caudal fin. Instead the band ends
Re: in front of a caudal spot. In this respect it is most similar to A. juruensis (see virtually every picture of "A.
Re: juruensis" in the hobby literature). It differs from the true juruensis by the much more extensive black patch on
Re: the lower jaw and chin, a slightly more rounded head, thicker lips, and red to orange lips instead of blue (This
Re: latter feature may not be that reliable. Dark markings are more consistent & reliable ID features.) There are
Re: photos of both Schwarzkinn & juruensis in the Dec. 1999 DATZ that compares the two forms. The Schwarzkinn form
Re: comes from Rio Nanay of Peru while the true juruensis comes from the upper Rio Juruá around Cruzeiro do Sul,
Re: Brazil.
Re:
Re: Colin Gorton wrote:
Re:
Re: > This does look very much like what I have but, as I said, the male won't come to the front so I can't be sure.
Re: > C:-)lin
Re: >
Re: > -----Original Message-----
Re: > From: "Mike Jacobs" <mjacobs2@tampabay.rr.com>
Re: > Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:34:20 -0500
Re: > To:  <apisto@listbox.com>
Re: > Subject: Re: page addy nt working
Re: >
Re: > Re: ....OK guys....I think the page is now working OK.........to see the A.
Re: > Re: sp"Juruensis" that I think they are talking about click on the line that
Re: > Re: says that very thing........sorry about the trouble!
Re: > Re:
Re: > Re: http://www.geocities.com/mikefjacobs/mikeroom.html
Re: > Re:
Re: > Re: Mike
Re: > Re:
Re: > Re: Mike Jacobs
Re: > Re: Center for Advanced Technologies
Re: > Re: High School Math Instructor
Re: > Re: St. Pete, Fl.
Re: > Re: ----- Original Message -----
Re: > Re: From: "John Wubbolt" <BigJohnW@webtv.net>
Re: > Re: To: <Apisto@admin.listbox.com>
Re: > Re: Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 1:45 PM
Re: > Re: Subject: page addy nt working
Re: > Re:
Re: > Re:
Re: > Re: >
Re: > Re: > hi Mike
Re: > Re: >
Re: > Re: > I tried clicking on your page addy.... it didnt work for me.... saying
Re: > Re: > address unknown
Re: > Re: >
Re: > Re: >
Re: > Re: > -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: > Re: > For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
Re: > Re: > email apisto-request@listbox.com.
Re: > Re: >
Re: > Re:
Re: > Re:
Re: > Re:
Re: > Re:
Re: > Re: -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: > Re: For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
Re: > Re: email apisto-request@listbox.com.
Re: > Re:
Re: >
Re: > --
Re: >
Re: > C:-)lin
Re: >
Re: > They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...
Re: >
Re: >
Re: > Powered by Outblaze

--

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...