Re: sp. "Peru" (was another fish ID)

Hello everyone.

My name is Keny and I have been keeping tropical fish since 1978.  I havent had a whole lot of expierence with Dwarf Cichlids but would like too.  I just aquired a trio of "triple red" Apiso Aggazzi <spelling?>  The male is stunning with bright red fins and a brilliant blue body.  I have a female Apisto Borelli.  I am considering setting up my 80 gallon show tank and putting my trio in there along with a pair of the Borelli's <once I find a male> and maybe a couple of other pairs.  I like the Apisto cacatuoides so would like to add a pair or trio of those to my 80.