From: "Anthony Baker" <anthony_w_baker@hotmail.com>
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Tank mate / Artificial hatching questions...
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 14:18:06 -0500

Mike W.-

Ahhh, I got you confused with Mike Jacobs, sorry! -- His page with the
red-gold aggie is http://www.geocities.com/mikefjacobs/apistopage1.html

Thanks for the advice -- I guess I can add some DI water to get the pH down
to the 6.0 range. I've bred cockatoos in tens, but not aggies so I wasn't
sure if they were pickier. I'll load the tank up with pots and excess plant
cuttings to give them plenty of hiding spots. The hard part I fear is going
to be netting them out of the planted 60!

-Tony