From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Chris Jewell
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 1:42 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Another Fish I.D.

> "A.Atahualpa.... somewhat pugnacious

 I can agree with that, my male has killed two females, with only one
remaining and I hardly see her. The fish are in a well planted 140G and they
still cause mayhem, chasing their tankmates (Discus, tetras etc). I think I
have had eggs ( had female in breeding colours etc) but no fry.

Great fish, but THB there are others I would rather have due to their
behavior

Chris