From: mjacobs2@tampabay.rr.com
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: New fry pictures added
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:22:00 US/Eastern

Max....I can't stand it! That pic of the 1 1/2 week old A. trif. is absolutely
SUPER.........I have given up on my Nikon 950.........One more time please!
Are you on automatic or manual????? Ext. Flash....and what settings.....or did
you have aNikon 950?????

Great photos!!!!!!!

Is your ext. flash in front tothe side or on top?

Folks you really have to go take A LOOK AT THE PIC OF THE FRY it is
unbelievable!

Mike