Re: Agassizii breeding assistance needed

That's interesting Mike,
  I'll look into what you say. The tank size though is where we differ. I
just have had too many beaten up males even in 20 longs. I have a beautiful
Flametail right now that looks like it has a lyretail because the female just
took a nice chunk out of it.
  If a tanks size of 20 long is more than what I need then what is it
.
  I sometimes think I get these real mean females from Minnesota from a
renown fish guy who will remain nameless.

  I would appreciate your thoughts as the Aggie is one of my favorites. I
have a double red now and a yellow tail and the flame tail. I hope to get a
really nice Red/Gold someday soon.
                                                   Thanks much
                                                          JerryB