Re: Agassizii breeding assistance needed

Hi Dave,
 First the disclaimers. I'm a chicken.<G> What works for me might not work
for you.

  I still like a Bigger Tank than 15 at least 20 and bigger if you can go
there. And as everyone knows by now I don't worry about pH so much since you
already have them use to a low pH that's good. I do keep my eye on reducing
the TDS. Which as you probably know takes in both General Hardness and
Carbonate Hardness. Most sources I've read or listened to have them real low
on the hardness reading 2-10 dkh.

  Now the voices in the back of my head are saying K. I. S. S.  and It's all
about the DOCS. That is "Keep it simple Stupid" and "It's all about the
Dissolved Organic Compounds."

  If you've read this list for a while you would know who those voices were.
Any how Patience, Water chances and live food. The keys to success.
                                               Good Luck
                                                      JerryB