Re: Agassizii breeding assistance needed

 (Tap dancing on the end of a twig, not knowing what I'm talking
about....).
 With regard to adding a bit of tap water to fry tanks, and do fry or do
fry
not avail themselves of the added mineral content.... I was under the
impression that a lot of serious discus people had played with mineral
content and have generally found that fry do grow better in harder water
than that in which they'd been spawned.
 (Sitting in the corner now, covering my head protectively....).

Martha