RE: The Theory of Evolution should be preached on A differ net list...

dave,
apparently you are educated but education and intelligence are two different
things: one more proof.
I'm not denying your believes: i'm trying to have you understand that you
should respect people also for what they think, which you seem not willing
to do. therefore you can continue this conversation with yourself.
Since I apparently cannot have a discussion with you, i won't be answering
any other of your post.
plus, my name is Yvan...not Yves

sorry everybody for that.
I won't write anymore about this kind of stupid things: you are suppose to
exchange words on dwarf cichlids and that is my intention now on.
thank you for your comprehension

Yvan Alleau, still not a PhD

712 NW Kings Blvd
Corvallis, OR 97330
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222): 737-3649, to be used wisely!
home: 738-0606

PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:
yalleau@coas.oregonstate.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"