Re: Evolution in a microcosm

Yes Greg, the universe was just there, or has always been there. Time, being
defined as the progress of entropy (hmm, evolution not agreeing with entropy
or the LAWs of Thermodynamics) began when all matter and energy were
released x millions or billions or whatever need be years ago in a huge
explosion resulting from the huge amounts of energy compiled when available
energy in the universe reached zero and everything collapsed into itself to
recycle. By that idea we have no idea how many times time and the universe
have started before ours. But don't worry, we're still many years away from
0 Kelvin and the exhaustion of useable energy resulting in the collapse of
the universe again.

Yes, that was sarcasm.