RE: Schalke Apisto-Just a little fun between two German soccer fa ns

Ouch Pete that hurt man! The comment about the USA
team. But we have allot to prove I agree. However what
we Americans call Football is a manly game that Soccer
or "phoootball" players couldn't handle. They whine
too much man! I mean a hit on the shin and they cry
for an hour and need a strecher!Please lol. It was
exciting to see France upset mighty Brazil in the last
world cup though Pete! And since our fav fish come
from Brazil hey it's on topic lol

Dave Sanchez

--- "Liptrot, Pete" <pete.liptrot@bolton.gov.uk>