Re: Keeping A. panduro with A. agassizii?

I had this Combo once a long time ago Tony. It worked
well until they began to spawn lol. Seriously though
in a 65 gallon which is exactly what I had ,btw, you
should be fine. As mike W pointed out in a post a few
days ago just build their territiories around a cave
or breeding site and provide cover around it. Out of
sight out of mind beingthe motto here. Sound slike a
cool tank inthe making. My big male aggie a wild male
was king of the roost till momma panduro had fry. Good
luck

Dave