From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com] On Behalf Of Anthony Baker
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 1:55 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Peat vs. Sphagnum moss??

I've looked through the archives and through the Krib and still can't
find a
definitive on whether a product labeled "Sphagnum moss" is going to work

like "peat" moss.

The bag I bought labeled "sphagnum moss" looks like dried bits of java
moss
or something.  Kind of a light brown / dark tan color.  I am pretty sure

this is not the same as true peat moss, but wanted a second opinion...
Or
should I just try it and find out?