From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Mike & Diane Wise
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 12:07 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: experience

Sal,

How very interesting. Considering that many apisto females will herd live
food,
I don't see why they won't herd some other fish's fry. Back in the
prehistory of
apisto breeding it wasn't uncommon to hear about someone using A. borellii
females as surrogate mothers for the fry of other cichlids - even non apisto
fry.

Mike Wise