Re: Female double reds cacatoides/Also black pelvics

Greg,

  I would like to both touch on your question and ask a question at the same
time. Open for anyone to answer. Now we did talk about this female and you
said you know it's not a sleeper.

  I thought I had some for sure females but, they had the same too much color
thing for me to be convinced they were females.

  I had moved them over to another tank to breed with a different male but,
before I got the male in I found out my female was really a male. I am saying
that getting the sleeper-if it is that-male away from the his group and
putting him by himself seemed to let him relax and become a man. Not really
what I wanted but, at least now I knew.

  My other question for you and any other smart Apisto Persons. In
cacatuoides does having black pelvics make them a for sure female?
                                             Thanks
                                                 JerryB