Photography

I don't have access to a digital camera but can use a friend's system SLR (if I remember correctly it's a recent generation Nikon) and a scanner. What settings should I use. I have 150W MH lights on the tank (soon to be upgraded to 250W) will I need to use a flash? What is the ideal lens, F-stop etc. and what can I get by with if that's not available?
C:-)lin
--

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...