Re: Peat vs. Sphagnum moss??/ Trying Some new Apistos now D.filamentosus

Jery you have the heart of a true fish breeder! When I
was a kid I got those books spawning problem fishes
book 1& 2. I systimaticly over the course of time went
to the petshops and aquired and bred all the fish I
could find that were explained in the book. After a
while id go to the petstore not looking for some new
fish but rather what I could breed. This is a great
hobby.

I like your confident attitude. Nothing wrong with
that! I would always envision a little school of
babies I raised myself before I had them.Keep us
informed on your progress.

Dave Sanchez