From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Mike & Diane Wise
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 7:45 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: fish ID

Yes, in the Römer Atlas (English edition only) on page 650 listed as
"Belt"-Apistogramma from Peru. I don't know why the editors gave it a name
different from the one used by Uwe, but this is the Mouthbrooder/Breast-band
Apisto. It's also found on supplement 4 of Aqualog's SAC II as A. sp.
Red-face.

Mike Wise