Invitation: was Evolution in a microcosm

Now hold on, I'm not going to argue with anyone here or try to keep this
going. Please, I was one of the most active (if not the most active) on this
thread, and I've made a serious effort to let this die. Let this thread die.
No more responding to it even to agree or disagree with this email.

If you want to continue this discussion, take it off list. You can email me
at aquamaniac@earthlink.net. I'll be happy to take all comers, regardless of
education level. Just keep in mind that I'm already corresponding with a few
others on this subject and related so you'll have to give me time to
respond. But be assured I can and will respond. I even have an answer for
you too, Colin. If you want to talk about this, email me.

Now I don't want to see any more on this thread on the list. This'll be my
last post on it. Just didn't want anyone to think I couldn't or wouldn't
answer these questions. :~D If you want to know what I have to say, email
me.

So if you think you can hack it, email me off list, if not then please don't
take cheap last shots on a subject I'm trying to avoid on the list.

Regards all,

Zack Wilson