Re: Peat vs. Sphagnum moss??/ Trying Some new Apistos now D.filamentosus

Thanks again Dave,
  I just follow the direction on the back of the box.<G>
  I ask questions because I'm not sure. The books I have so far don't address
them. Yes, I love the apistos but, I have to admit there are some stores I go
to-the old fashion type of LFS-and I could say give one of each. But, I don't
like to go in blind

  Like I said before I keep notes. I already have a page on the D.
Filamentosa not a book like my e-mails just the basics like water type, some
key points to remember stuff like that. So until I get use to working with
them I can tell at a glance what they need. I don't usually have to panic
looking through books and the Internet trying to figure what I should be
doing.

  Unless of course it's the night after the OCA.  I still had bags floating
on top of tanks the next morning when I woke up because I was tired of
putting fish away.<G>
                                                        JerryB