cacatuoide babies

Hello fine folks,
I have a question... My Orange Flash male and my Double Red female just did it in a small clay pot in my community 25 gal. tank. I have quite a few plants but no Java moss yet...What can I do to protect the little buggers. I have already had a slight scuffle between mom and another female Double Red. In the tank I also have 1 male Double Red, 1 male Trifasciatum, 1 male Borelli, 1 male Viejita, 4 danios, 2 Cory cats, and a kuhli loach. Is it a lost cause to think I may have survivors from this spawn? Any advice is appreciated from the wise people of the group. Thank You, Rich