From: "richard pooley" <r_pooley@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 05:55:24
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: cacatuoide babies

Re: Hello fine folks,
Re:   I have a question... My Orange Flash male and my Double Red female just
Re: did it in a small clay pot in my community 25 gal. tank. I have quite a few
Re: plants but no Java moss yet...What can I do to protect the little buggers. I
Re: have already had a slight scuffle between mom and another female Double Red.
Re: In the tank I also have 1 male Double Red, 1 male Trifasciatum, 1 male
Re: Borelli, 1 male Viejita, 4 danios, 2 Cory cats, and a kuhli loach. Is it a
Re: lost cause to think I may have survivors from this spawn? Any advice is
Re: appreciated from the wise people of the group. Thank You, Rich
Re:
Re: From the land that springtime forgot...We got snow and Ice and we're only
Re: supposed to have rain in Vancouver BC....who da thunk it...
Re:
Re:
Re:
Re:
Re: _________________________________________________________________
Re: Join the world&#8217;s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.
Re: http://www.hotmail.com
Re:
Re:
Re: For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
Re: email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available.
Re: Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto
Re:

--

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...