Re: blackworms

Like John said Tom blackworms have their followers and
those folks who say to avoid them. Being that I
started out as a discus breeder before i got into
Apistos I initialy stayed away from blackworms. I must
admit I have not had any problems feeding them to my
fishnor can I attribute and problems by feedingthem. I
am sure you will hear diffrent. I must say that for
those of you up north where live food is not
plentifull I wouldnt even dream of stayiong away from
blackworms. They get apistos into breeding readiness
so fast. Well take it all in with a grain od salt and
deciede for yourself. Personally I like them.

Dave Sanchez