Re: I can't believe lhese Rams...their too young to spawn aren't they?

3 months is about right Jerry. In fact I had to argue
with a bunch of these guys on the list when I first
told them I could sex and breed  my Apistos at 3- 4
months. Some told me they took 8 months on fish I was
breeding at 3 months. Your doing things right Jerry
water changes and good feeding. Bada Bing

Dave sanchez