I can't believe lhese Rams...their too young to spawn aren't they?

Hi Folks,
  Just curious...I sold all my Rams locally kept back 8 for myself. They were
born mid-DEC. I just found a female in a pot full of eggs.

  Now don't they know that they don't use pots and shouldn't their parents
have taught them better about safe sex.

  Now I have to figure out who the other guilty party is and either get them
out or the other six or I guess the easiest would be to take the pot, Mom and
the eggs.

  Maybe because she's young and all that going on she'll just eat them
anyhow.

  Any and all thought are always welcome. I like to hear different approaches
to this.

                           And yes I will give them a stern talking to for
sure.
                                                                    JerryB<G>