Re: blackworms-Rams

Good Advice Max,
  I always have micro worms. It's becomes a habit. I keep several cultures
going and make new ones every ten 10 or so. Thanks I guess that probably is
my best bet. I just like the parents to take care of fry the but, you know
that young wipper snapper can't know how to be a Mommy yet...

  Steaks are a good think for sure<G> And Pizza I love it. Beer well I'm
allergic to it, it makes me break out in a rash of irresponsibility so I
stick with Root Beer. Preferably PA Dutch Birch Beer<G> or a good Philly
cheese steak with fried onions and thick creamy chocolate milk shake made
with real ice. Not that stuff they pump out of those things at the fast food
store...Wait this is the Apisto list but, As you can tell I'm hungry...I
think I'll take a lunch break now.
                                                 Thanks for all the great
advice
                                                                        Jerry