Re: I can't believe lhese Rams...their too young to spawn aren't they?

Hey Mike Jacobs

I know you're a high school teacher and that you teach Math.  Now its
time for me to do a little busting...... You feed your fish good....
what did you get in your English classes???  It is you feed your fish
well.....   Things taste GOOD, you do things WELL..... lol.... just
alittle busting...... And I really think Brownie eats half of what he
feeds to his fish.... and he has the nerve to say things about me and
Martha.... now i see that he's busting on Max.... living dangerously
Brownie......!!

John

Ps I know, i should have stayed off the list a little longer.... lol