effects of water parameters on sex ratio

Hi everyone, hope someone can give me a little info:

I picked up some nice WC yellow face  A.Borelli a few weeks ago, and the
have coloured up nicely and have started to show pre-spawning behavior. What
kind of pH / temperature am I looking at roughly to get 50/50 sex split, or
a little more to the female side?
Fish are currently in 77f, pH 6.5 kH 0 gH <2.

Many thanks in advance for any input

Chris Jewell