RE: Reconstituting RO/DI Water/ RO Water comes in at 5.5pH

As a support for this statement, my r/o water usual reads from 5.5 to 5.9 after I've gathered it in a holding tank. As I said earlier, my unit leaves enough in the water to have a conductivity of about 20µ -- enough, I assume, to get a relatively close reading with my probe.

--Randy