German Breeders

Can anybody let me know the addresses of any of the better renowned German Breeders?
I have a friend in Munich and will probably go to visit him in the summer and want to take advantage of the situation to try to get some quality stock as the quality and choice available to me is pretty dire and normally have to import my breeding stock from the UK. They usually get theirs either wild or from Germany and as I'll be in that neck of the woods I thought it might be a good idea.
TIA
--

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...