A. pulchra cf wilmeri was: Apistogramma/Apistogrammoides

Dominic,

It seems that you need to pick up a copy of Römer's Cichlid Atlas. The T-bar is
fairly adaptable to water conditions, not needing super soft water.

My question is with your pulchra. There are many forms in the pulchra-complex.
I've never heard of "cf. wilmeri". Could yours be the same as 'A. sp.
Wilhelmi'? Too often, it seems, suppliers are poor spellers. This is a rather
pretty fish with a very poor name. It's now being discussed as 'A. cf. pulchra
(Abacaxis)' because it comes from the Rio Abacaxis.

Mike Wise