Re: A. cf. pulchra (Abracaxis) / sp. Wilhelmi

I currently live approximately 20 minutes drive north of Toronto,
Canada. This means that the nearest border crossing would probably
be Buffalo, NY, at about a 90 minute drive.

I really haven't given any thought to how much to sell the fry
for, but I will consider it and respond to all who are interested
off list.

thanks again!

Dominic

Dominic Stones