Lurking Ray

Absolutely, not only did he let me have some lovely fish, but he really knows his stuff, strange taste in pubs though;-). Having said that, if I hadn't been getting on the coach afterwards, I'd have fallen over:-).

----- Original Message -----
From: "Liptrot, Pete" <pete.liptrot@bolton.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:32:02 +0100
To: "'apisto@listbox.com'" <apisto@listbox.com>
Subject: 'Wilhelmi' and Ray Blackburn

Re: Just while we are discussing this fish, I happen to know that there is an
Re: aquarist over here in the UK with at least one large brood of this fish, who
Re: is also on this list.
Re: How do I know? Because we were having a drink together on Tuesday night.
Re: And why does he never post anything about his repeated successes with Dwarf
Re: Cichlids?
Re: Because he's shy (a shy Scouser! Can't be too many of those around).
Re: So, this post is to get him to stick his head over the parapet and let
Re: people know about what he's breeding in his compact but effective fish
Re: house.
Re: Come on Ray, I know you're listening.
Re: It's the same guy who provided Colin Gorton with some lovely fish last year,
Re: Colin, you want to join the campaign to get him to stop lurking?
Re: Pete.
Re:
Re:
Re: For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
Re: email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available.
Re: Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto
Re:

--

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...