Re: Agassizii Yellow tail turns Orange-Red

Thanks for your Response...
  I appreciate any and all thoughts. Even the one Mike made about if my
double reds were actually double red. He's a pretty funny guy when he works
at it.
  I'd really like to get to the ACA this time in Georgia just to get to see
what this guy is really like. Don't know though it a little distance for me.
                                                thanks again.
                                                     JerryB