Re: Agassizii Yellow tail turns Orange-Red

I sort of have the same problem with my Aggie Red/Golds..... some have
more orange tails and then some have more yellowish tales.... I guess
this happens when you make a domestic color strain.... and i do feed
lots of Tetra Color bits for color enhancing traits.... lots of baby
brine shrimp each day too....but also .... im not as old as brownie....
so my eyes havent gone bad yet.. i can still see the colors of my
fish!!!

Little John ........."A Yank who most likely would never make it out of
the deep south after  an ACA convention... Im sure I would help start
the Civil War II......lol