Re: Agassizii Yellow tail turns Orange-Red

Johnny,
  Why did I know you were going to say something like that. I think I'm safe
down south now adays I do where short hair now.

  Aggies are a neat fish. I'm waiting for a pair of those red-gold to arrive
at my door any day now.<G>

  And as I recall I might be a tad older then you but, we were both wearing
glasses.
I must admit though I did shine a light in the tank sideways so I could be
sure I was seeing it okay. I am 40 something still and I will hang on to it
for a couple more years anyhow...
                                                             Jerry