Re: NEC Workshop

Hello Greg

I'll be there on saturday and sunday!!!   Look for the biggest person (
tallest anyways..lol ) that will be me...8-)

Like Randy said.. the Northeast Council workshop is a great time, varied
speakers on a wide range of topics covering all aspects of the hobby....
not just either killies, cichlids or livebearers..... I enjoy this
workshop every year and the nice part is, its only like a 5 hour drive
for me, so its an easy thing to attend each year. Plus there are some
awesome pet shops in the area.... Puppy Center is one very much worth
checking out each year.

See you all there, for who ever is going!!

John