From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Mark Barnett
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 8:34 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: NEC Workshop

We will be having 4 workshops at this years ACA convention in Atlanta,GA, on
Saturday along with the normal speakers.

Workshops
David Herlong - Fish Photography
Ray MaCaleb - Gadgets and Gizmos for the fishroom
Vickie Burnley - Fish Disease and Diagnosis
Dominic Isla - Putting on a Workshop for your Aquarium Society

Speakers
Dr. George Barlow - Mouth Brooding Cichlids
Ad Konings - Tanganyika
Julia Mann - Discus
Lee Newman - Juripari
Steve Somermeyer - Malawi