Re: Mike's Database Please!

Bill,

My main data base (on Access 97) includes the
following fields:
Name - (species only, since this is only on the
Genus Apistogramma. If the genus is ever split,
then I will have to add a genus field).
Other Names - (junior synonyms, common &
commercial names)
Author - (of original description or primary
article for undescribed species)
Date - (of article above)
Species-group & Species-complex - (for the past
few years I had both 'old' & 'new' sets of fields
for groups/complexes. Now I can ditch the old
system since Koslowski has published his new
system.)
Distribution -
Notes - (for additional relevant facts)
Reference - (either original scientific
description or primary article on undescribed
species)

Using this base I can pull out pretty much
whatever I want.

Mike Wise