please help me ID this Apisto

I bought a juvenile A. agassizi male which grew out as something
completely different. Can you take a peek over at my yahoo photo area
and venture an opinion. Pic on the left is limited resolution for the
bandwidth impaired, photo on the right is higher resolution and
180Kbytes.

Link:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/laetacara/lst?.dir=/FishPix/ID_me_pls

If you can't get the link to work let me know and I will EMAIL the pix
to you. TIA.