Re: Borelli female issue

I've seen no aggression from the fils whatsoever, and the others I didn't
observe doing any jaw-locking. The fish would appear fine, then all of a
sudden they would have this lock-jaw condition. They appeared fine in other
respects--aside from the stressed look of having their mouth gaping open.

I think I remember this happening to one of my cacatuoides, and than also to
a bitaeniata at some other point.

I do remember this being discussed a good while back, but can't remember if
there was any consensus on what it was, other than annoying.

Zack