Re: Trifasciata/Cutting terra cotta pots

Ok .... Ok..... brownie... what have you been teaching Tomoko???

For your information, back in the day, High school , i mean.... i was
very good at making pottery on a wheel... yes we had the wheel in those
days.... i was invented a few years before i was born.... I still have
some of my original works.... ashtrays i think lol... even though im a
non smoker.

Anyone else feel like jumping on the band wagon and busting on me???
Remember what that Klingon proverb says... Revenge is a dish best served
cold...." and Lord knows its cold here today... more snow... guess
summer is over!!

John