Re: Trifasciata/Cutting terra cotta pots

Hey John,
I just said, "I liked your article too." I was thinking of having it printed in my clubs newsletter too.
Relax buddy I'm learning here too.

Hey seriously is my TEXT coming out like HTML. I had a reminder today about using HTML. I didn't even know when I typed in regular AOL format that it actually came out in HTML.
                                                Jerry...
P.S
Hey John you going to be in Pittsburgh on
May 12th? I'm going to give it a try my club has an Auction
on the 11th so I was thinking of going up to Pittsburgh for the day
a lot of nice Apisto people there.