From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of JerrCarol@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 3:21 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Weird looking Ram

  Hey I was at a LFS today and they had an M. Ram which was supposed to be crossed with an Angel Fish. Man you had to see it to believe it. No, I didn't buy any. I have enough fish right now and 2 auctions coming up in the next month. I have to show some self control. Well, that's what I keep telling myself.

  You could tell it was a Ram but, the body was bigger and rounder like the Bolivian (alpist-Whatever). And the dorsal was extended up and back like a long streamy looking thing. The caudal was kind of long and the pelvic and anal reminded me of what you might see on a geophagus brazilias(sp?).

  Spelling has been a weak point of mine and I don't get much help from AOL's spell checker. Hope you all get my drift anyhow. What a strange site it was.
                                                              Jerry