Re: sexing trifasciata

Matt,

A. trifasciata can be very territorial & polygamous. It might be best to pair
them off in separate tanks. If you have a 30 or 36" long tank available it
would be better to keep the 2 females with 1 male. You could put the smaller
male in such a tank, but unless there is a lot of hiding places he won't last
long.

Mike Wise