Re: little bit of subject

"Tang and Malawi Big Guys just like Very BIG Screen TV
when I wake I will wake just like the TV was left on
over night"

Jerry dont mention any of those guady African Cichlids
around here thats blasphemay! I just put a 150 gallon
in my back porch and of course it has a school of
Discus, Tetras, and other small Apistos. I love to see
a school of small Tetras swim around in a big tank.
Hey and dont forget all the pretty larger South
American Cichlids out there.

Dave