Re: little bit of subject

Interzoo is a great even t Yvan I would love to attend
one day. The closest thing to it woiuld be the FTFFA
and PIJIC annual show here in Orlando it use to be in
Tampa but was moved to Orlando. What you will find are
all of the tropical fish and pet industry folks. Check
outthe FTFFA website for more info  www.ftffa.com

Dave