Re: Apistogramma 'Apache'

Actually, I just saw a tank labeled as such at "Premier Pets" up in Ramsey
County. Not the same place as you is it? The ones I saw were too small to
ID, but they looked pretty good at 3/4".

I asked David if he recognized the name, and he said he didn't. He said it
might just be some exporter (the ones at PP were imported) mixed up the name
with atahualpa or something and made that name up. Everyone's just putting
new names on the fish to sell them. I guess the only way to know for sure
would be to buy some and grow them up.

Zack