Re: List of ID corrections was Ap. jurua

Ray,

It seems that you & Yvan are not alone. It looks like this will be my next
project after getting through the ACA talk. It would be very helpful if I could
get some hobbyists from every country to provide names found in their country.
Japan would be an especially important one.

BTW anyone come across the a import that looks like A. nijsseni with a
cacatuoides-like dorsal fin? It doesn't look like a domestic cross because the
females look different from anything else in the nijsseni/cacatuoides-groups.

Mike Wise

Mike Wise