Re: floating plants/GPAS/Romer Atlas

  Good to see my Plant/Apisto buddy is back.
I'm just starting to get back to normal myself. I'm glad to see hornwort can
be made useful actually it's not one of my favorite plants but, as a floater
that sounds neat.
  I made both auctions both BCAS and then up to Pittsburgh GPAS. I got to see
my old friends from 3 guys aquatics and also the Odd Balls from Odd Balls. I
also go to meet Randy Carey in a very private meeting room. Only place left
on earth where only men can go.<G> Man he's a nice guy really glad to have
met him.
  What an auction they put on up there. It was really great and yes they had
apistos.
  I got the Red/Gold Aggies I've been trying to bug Big John into sending me
with no response. I also got some new Macmasteri. I haven't worked with then
for a while. They referred to them as red should Macmasteri. Never heard it
that way before I also got a couple non apistos thing including a breeding
group of corydoras. There was a pair of Hongsloi II that when for 26.00 that
was the most they go for any of the apistos they sold. Mine were all good
deals and I already have Hongsloi so I didn't need them.
  But, best of all they actually put the Romer Atlas up for auction. It was
donated by Mike S...can't remember last name he's a friend of Zmans. They
started the bidding at 25.00 I won the Atlas for 34.00. Good things come to
those who wait...<G>
  Well, anyhow this message was meant for you and the list just so maybe they
might want to make it next time.
  I also wanted to ask if anyone has come across the problem I'm having with
my Romer Atlas. It seems several pages were not cut completely through. I
thought at first they were stuck together. My wife was looking at it right
after we took the plastic off of it. In several places the top of the page
was only cut part way making it seem like the page was stuck but, you could
actually see the paper had not been cut. Anyone else have this problem with
the Atlas?
                                                        JerryB